Turbo Router supports physical and logical network interfaces.
Interfaces are configured within the VRF they belong to. Interface names are given by the user when creating the interfaces.
The general syntax for creating an interface is as follows:
running vrf main# interface TYPE NAME
NAME is the name of the interface and
TYPE can be:
- to create an Ethernet interface
- to create a GRE interface
- to create an IPv4 and IPv6 tunneling
- to create a VLAN interface
- to create a VXLAN interface
- to create a LAG interface
- to create a bridge interface
- to create a loopback interface
- to create a system loopback (lo) interface
- to create a veth interface